The Carter Team: Dedicated to Service for Over 40 Years
Carter Financial Management’s professionals are the backbone of the business. They arrive at work every day grateful for the opportunity to serve their clients as a trusted family friend, always happy to help through life’s highs and lows.
Every CFM executive, Wealth Manager and Financial Advisor has met the rigorous requirements to become a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional. In addition, they must obtain continuing education beyond the licensing standards of their profession, adhere to a strict code of conduct, and participate in community service.
Collectively, the team has been named to D Magazine’s “Top Wealth Managers in Dallas*” list many times since it began in 2012. Individually, nine Carter planners have made the publication’s “Best Financial Planners in Dallas” list at least once, many have made multiple appearances, and two have been on the list every time since it began in 2002.
In addition, the firm’s personal finance professionals have been quoted in such publications as The New York Times, Money magazine, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Dallas Morning News, and Financial Planner magazine, among others.
By the Numbers
- Carter advisors who are CFP® certificants 100% 100%
- Carter advisors who have appeared on D Magazine’s “Best Financial Planners in Dallas” 73% 73%
- Carter executives who are women 60% 60%
- Carter employees who are women 60% 60%
- Carter Employees who were born after MTV launched 24% 24%
Meet the Team
* D Magazine Top Wealth Manager – Members in DFW chapters of the Financial Planning Association®, Chartered Financial Analyst Association® and the Investment Management Consultants Association® were allowed to self-nominate their firms. Finalists chosen by panel of esteemed local wealth managers must hold themselves out as fiduciaries and have total assets under management of at least $100 million; average assets under management per client of at least $1,000,000; a 95% client retention rate over the last two years; no current disciplinary action and at least five years of experience. To select the **Best Financial Planners, every CFP® practitioner in the DFW chapter of the Financial Planning Association was asked to cast an online ballot; self-nominations were tossed out. Winners were selected by a panel of esteemed local financial planners and had to be practitioners in good standing who would accept new clients as of November 2018. Neither the firms nor their employees pay a fee to D Magazine in exchange for inclusion on the lists. Inclusion is no guarantee of future performance or investment success, and is not representative of any one client’s experience or an endorsement by D Magazine. Raymond James is not affiliated with D Magazine.