This event has passed.
Property and Casualty Insurance
Could you be paying too much, or covering too little, under your Homeowners, Auto or Liability Insurance?
Have you reviewed your coverage lately to make sure it has kept up with changes in your life?
Have you had any unpleasant surprises when filing a claim?
Tony Boyd, CIC, AFIS, Sr. Vice President, Private Client Practice at Hub International Personal Insurance answers these important questions, and more in the video below:
- Does my homeowner’s insurance cover water damage from broken pipes?
- Does my policy cover identity theft?
- How can I reduce my insurance premiums?
- How much umbrella liability coverage do I really need?
- What options do I have if I get a speeding ticket?
- When should my young adult children get their own auto insurance?
Check out our
Property and Casualty Insurance Tune Up Webinar
Tony Boyd from HUB International Personal Insurance.